Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas preparation

I have been very busy working lately so have let the blog slip. This month, I have also been stocking up on my soap as I was getting low due to lots of birthdays. I have made sweet orange, tangerine and spearmint soaps in the last 2 weeks. I also want to make some more mango soap as I have used all of my first batch. I was also knitting lots of slippers in July and August.

This month, I have been making tote bags and purses. It was originally to donate to my sons' school for their fete. I have also made them for Christmas presents. Here are some pictures of them.


Reversible tote bags with matching purses. The inside fabric of the purses match the inside fabric of the bags.

Reversible tote bags which are a present for 2 little girls I know.
This reversible tote bag is just for me as I loved this butterfly material!!

This reversible tote bag with a matching pencil case was made for Harleys' teacher. The apple lining fabric is just gorgeous and perfect for a teacher present.

Reversible tote bag and pencil case for Harleys' second main teacher.

Reversible apron for another little friend or mine.
 Most of my Christmas presents are going to be home made for Christmas this year. It has mostly revolved around bags, purses, aprons and soap. I have also been knitting dishcloths to go with the soap, just haven't taken a picture yet.

These are the blogs where I have gotten information from. The first is for the purse and I got the tote bag tutorial here. I love the Skip to my Lou blog as the tutorials are always so easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment